Peter D. Salton, Attorney at Law
The Best Legal Guides Show You the Way
Peter D. Salton, Attorney at Law, has nearly 20 years of legal experience and is there to guide clients through the challenges of the legal system. When you are faced with a legal issue, there can be many obstacles in your path to resolution. The legal system is complex and you need a lawyer who can navigate through it. Attorney Salton’s law practice helps Ithaca, Binghamton, Elmira, Cortland and upstate New York residents with:
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: We are with you every step of the way and work to help you receive the benefits allowed for you and your family.
- DWI/DUI: Attorney Salton will explain your DWI charges and possible consequences as well as mount an aggressive defense to help reduce the effects of the charges.
- Criminal Law: We believe that the best defense is a good proactive offense. We will help to identify possible issues and mount a strong defense when we represent you in criminal proceedings.
- Personal Injury Cases: Peter D. Salton understands how confusing and frustrating it can be when injured and seeking assistance. He will help you receive the compensation you are entitled to and explain your options.
- Real Estate: We can help you buy your dream home or sell your current home when your circumstances change.
- Social Security Disability: Filing for disability can be frustrating given the magnitude of paperwork and working through red tape. We offer guidance to make sure your claim is approved and you receive appropriate benefits from the government.
- Family Law: The definition of family has gone through many changes. We are sensitive to the individual needs required to handle family law cases and will work with you every step of the way.
The Law Office of Attorney Peter D. Salton prides itself in communicating with our clients and making sure each case is handled with the individualized attention it deserves. Attorney Salton’s experience in New York State law will help guide you through the legal maze of court proceedings, legal hearings and filings. Call us today at 607.277.5476 or reach us VIA EMAIL to schedule a free consultation.